Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Writer That Doesn't Lazy to Write

It feels like it’s been forever since the last time I updated this blog. I admit, I'm too lazy to write. Funny, I'm a copywriter – I make a living from writing, but I'm too lazy to write anything but work related scripts or headlines or bodycopy (those I sometimes feel lazy to do, but I have to).

So in the name of new year spirit, I want to make a resolution to write anything on this blog every day. I’ll try to write mostly in English because on my annual review at work, my supervisor told me to write in English more frequently to improve my writing skill. So, I’m sorry if the grammar isn’t perfect, I'm still working on it :)

Getting back on topic, so here's my resolutions in 2014:
“Be a writer that doesn’t lazy to write by write anything on this blog every day.”


And this resolution begins tomorrow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment