Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Have You Heard About Brooklyn Nine-Nine?

I was disappointed in myself for being lazy to wrote something on this blog yesterday. I mean, I came home early – much earlier than usual because I got home before sunset (anyway that’s a luxury if you work at advertising agency)- but instead of started writing on my laptop, I lied on the couch and watched The 71st Golden Globe Awards. *sigh*

Speaking about the show, there was a comedy series that won many categories on that night, the title is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I just google the series and found that the story is about an immature detective and his relationship with his strict new captain. I think, maybe it could be my choice of tv series after got tired of following How I Met Your Mother and became bored of CSI. And guess what? It will be aired on Diva starting 9 February (if I’m not mistaken the date).

Oh and the "Old Spice" guy is one of the cast, so can you imagine how funny the series is?

Well, time to shop for popcorn stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment