Sunday, January 19, 2014

Churros for Sale(?)

Do you remember my blog post about homemade churros? Well, some days ago my friends at office asked me to bring my homemade churros to office. They wanted to know the taste, is it really as good as it looks like? So I woke up early and made them a jar of churros. 

A jar of homemade churros and cinnamon sugar mix

To my own surprise, they like the taste and some even asked me to sell it. So the next day I brought another churros for sampling. This time, I made it in a heart shape just for fun.

Heart shape churros in hot oil
They sure look really pretty. A little bit overcooked but I heart it!

And for the result, everybody loves it! So I think I shall start selling my homemade churros at my office, but still I need to do many things to make my homemade churros even better. It’s time for another experiments J

Oh I’m excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment