Thursday, January 23, 2014

Be Kind! It Will Make You Happy.

I wanna be a kind person, a person who do good things without expect anything in return. Since I read a book titled The Happiness Project (I will post about this book soon - promise!) I increasingly believe that by being a kind person, I will be happier person. And what I did last night just prove this thought.

It was around 9:30 PM when i walked from office to the bus stasiun. It was raining and fortunately i didn't forget to bring my umbrella (which I usually forget to bring). And there was a girl, walked beside me with no umbrella. She used her scarf to cover her head, and to my own surprise - I impulsively offered her to walk under my umbrella ... ellla... ellla... e....e....e... (nope, I didn't sing umbrella song when I asked her).

She was surprised and relieved at the same time. And by seeing her expression, I felt instantly happy. I don't know how it works, I just do good things impulsively without expect anything in return, and it makes me happy. So, I think from now on, the title of this post will be one of my life motto.

BE KIND, IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!




No comments:

Post a Comment