Monday, January 27, 2014

Best Buy - January

Hey how are you today?

I just got home from the mall to buy some supplies, and there's nothing interesting today so I gess I just going to share you my best buy this month. 

Here they are..


Okay. My first best buy was Mark & Spencer Floral Collection Magnolia Series. I really love the delicate fragrance of the sweet magnolia flowers in this collection, sooo luxurious!

The second best buy this month was a Kidlit, the title is  Princess, Bajak Laut & Alien (Princess, Pirate & Alien). I haven't read it yet but I can tell that this book is awesome hahahha! Everybody recommend this book and even my "writing project" manager (who is also my best friend) recommend me to read this book for reference.

Interesting. I can't wait to read the book, I just wish I have enough free time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment